Dawn provides tax and accounting services to small businesses and individuals. With over 23 years of experience, she provides tax return preparation, planning and consulting services. She also prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements.
In addition to her work in tax and financial accounting, she provides litigation support services in marital dissolution. Her work includes business valuations, income for support determination, separate/community property tracings and other financial services.
She has qualified as an expert in Sacramento and Yolo counties.
Before starting Cornelius & Davini, LLP, Dawn was a shareholder at Cornelius & Company, a local firm started by her father.
Away from the office, Dawn enjoys traveling, baseball, playing golf, and reading. She continues to work on her goal of visiting all 30 Major League Baseball stadiums.
Client Service Focus
- Tax and Financial Accounting
- Tax Return Preparation
- Planning and Consulting Services
- Business Valuations
- Income for Support Determination
- Separate/Community Property Tracings
- Member of the CalCPA Society and the AICPA
- Member of the Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group for Divorce
- Member of the Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- President of the Board of the Society for the Blind
- Board member of the California State Railroad Museum
- Finance committee member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Sacramento
- MBA and a Masters of Professional Accounting from the University of Washington
- A BS in Economics from UC San Diego
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)